Passport to Adventure airs on public television stations across the United States.
Your support keeps quality programming accessible to everyone! Please contact your local station and let them know you are a fan of Passport to Adventure. Your feedback helps keep us on the air - Thanks!
Passport To Adventure Videos & DVDs
Plan your next trip, share memories with friends and family, or just learn about the world!
Only $14.95 for DVDs, shipping included!
To Pay by Credit Card or PayPal: use the links below. Click on the title for more information and video clips.
To Pay by Check: email Julie or just mail check to:
Passport to Adventure, PO Box 7133, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
Be sure to include a note saying which episodes you would like.
Or, Download episodes, for rent or to own, here: the Travel Video Store.
(You can also order dvd's through TVS)
Feel free to email Julie if you have questions!
asia & Pacific episodes
102. Exploring Rural China and the Great Wall Buy This Video!
106. Exotic Northern Thailand Buy This Video!
110. Undiscovered Nepal Buy This Video!
114. A Journey Down the Yangtze River, China Buy This Video!
119. Trekking Nepal Buy This Video!
122. Kayaking Tropical Thailand Buy This Video!
201. Rafting India's Sacred Ganges River Buy This Video!
206. A Camel Safari in the Thar Desert of India Buy This Video!
208. The Forts & Palaces of Rajasthan, India Buy This Video!
304. Guam, Where East meets West Buy This DVD!
401. Macau, A Fusion of Cultures Buy This DVD!
301. The Magical Country of Wales * Award-Winning Episode Buy This DVD!
302. Enchanting, Natural Norway Buy This DVD!
101. Tbilisi & the Caucasus Mountains, Republic of Georgia Buy This Video!
103. Bavarian Life in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany Buy This Video!
104. The Pyrenees Mountains, Spain and France Buy This Video!
105. Verbier and Lake Geneva, Switzerland Buy This Video!
107. Historic Stockholm and Heliskiing, Sweden Buy This Video!
109. Exploring Rugged Northern Corsica, France Buy This Video!
111. Off the Beaten Path in the Canary Islands, Spain Buy This Video!
112. Discovering the Sud Tirol, Italy Buy This Video!
113. The Cote d'Azur, France Buy This Video!
115. Spain's Basque Country & the Festival of San Fermin Buy This Video!
117. Cortina, Courmayeur, and the Dolomite Mtns, Italy Buy This Video!
118. Magical Southern Corsica, France Buy This Video!
123. Skiing the French Alps Buy This Video!
124. Cycle Touring in Andalucia, Spain Buy This Video!
125. The Ziller Valley & Zell am See, Austria Buy This Video!
203. Bucharest & Medieval Transylvania, Romania Buy This Video!
210. Innsbruck & the Tirol, Austria Buy This Video!
212. The 'Good Life' in Hungary Buy This Video!
north america & caribbean episodes
108. Big Sky Country, Montana Buy This Video!
116. Sailing the Grenadine Islands, Caribbean Sea Buy This Video!
120. Life on a Working Ranch in the American West Buy This Video!
126. Exploring the 'Costa Azul', Mexico Buy This Video!
303. Baja California's Best Kept Secret Buy This DVD!
202. Kauai, Hawaii's Garden Isle Buy This Video!
204. Colorful, Colonial Bermuda Buy This Video!
205. Baja and the Sea of Cortez, Mexico Buy This Video!
213. A Trip Through American History in Connecticut Buy This Video!
402. Cruising the British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Buy This DVD!
405. The Rocky Moutain Parks of Alberta, Canada Buy This DVD!
406. Calgary and Aboriginal Alberta, Canada Buy This DVD!
south & Central america episodes
121. Buenos Aires and Bariloche, Argentina Buy This Video!
207. The Jungles & Rivers of Costa Rica Buy This Video!
209. Mystery of the Maya, Guatemala Buy This Video!
211. Guatemala's Dramatic Lake Atitlan Region Buy This Video!
403. Patagonia: Dolphins, Fjords and Rainforests in Aysen Buy This DVD!
404. Patagonia, Chile: Condors, Lakes and Glaciers in Aysen Buy This DVD!
Sign up for email updates and newsletters from Julie:
Travel dispatches and trip ideas:
Julie's latest photos, travel tips and musings from the road. Recently at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
New Episodes for 2012! Check them out here. Purchase one to add to your personal collection!
The latest from the whole crew at the Passport to Adventure Blog.